BABY & I CLASS
Infants 3 - 7 months
9 weeks series
$270 for the whole series
or $35 for a drop in class
In this class we welcome new families who are making their first steps on the amazing parenting journey that can best be realized through empowerment, confidence, and connection which we thrive to provide using evidence based research along with caring and compassion. Our goal for every family is to be well informed and to feel secure in their intuitive nature to protect, bond and nurture their newborn.
The topics covered in this 9 weeks series include
- temperament and the role it plays in parent/child bond
- physical development and infant movement
- infant language acquisition and language development
- Baby Sign Language
- age appropriate toys and activities
- infant social development
- introduction of solids and ways to feed your baby
- house-proofing for a mobile child
- screen time and exposure to media guidelines for infants
- we will be playing, singing and dancing with our babies, as well as reading to them.
Classes are kept modestly priced and are held in an inviting and comfortable space where parents can learn and build together with other new families in our community.